1. Do what you love, do it often, and do it unapologetically.
2. Time heals all wounds.
3. Not everyone will understand your journey, and that's okay. It's not their journey.
4. Taco Bell is everything.
5. Change is really hard, but change is really good.
6. There is a difference between being alone and being lonely.
7. Every season in life is temporary. The good ones and the bad ones. Live each one to the fullest because you will miss those moments when they're gone.
6. Traveling teaches you a lot about yourself.
7. Don't be angry about the bad experiences in your life. They have molded you into the woman you are today.
8. You can be constructive without being harsh.
9. Experience diversity, and always be open to learn something new.
10. You can never have enough books, dresses, candles, or flowers.
11. When people show you who they are, believe them.
12. Never turn yourself into a victim. Even when bad things happen to you, you have the power to react. Choose to react positively and be strong enough to fight your own battles.
13. I have come to know two types of people: Those who are abundant in ambition and drive, and those who like to settle for mediocracy. There is an overwhelming amount of the latter. Don't let them discourage you into giving up.
14. You reap what you sew.
15. Reading helps you to know that you're not alone, and writing helps you figure things out.
16. Timing has A LOT to do with everything.
17. To truly love is to love with no conditions or expectations.
18. Own your individuality. Love yourself for the way God made you.
19. Laughing is the best medicine.
20. Love God, Focus on others, Speak Hope.
"The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps."